What Is CANSCAIP?
CANSCAIP is a National Arts Service Organization dedicated to the celebration and promotion of Canadian children's authors, illustrators and performers and their work. We provide promotional and networking opportunities to over 400 professional Members
and over 600 Friends
(associate members) across Canada.
CANSCAIP is open to all supporters of children's culture including librarians, teachers, designers, parents, editors and publishers, as well as both aspiring and professional children's authors, illustrators and performers.
- Stay up-to-date on everything new in Canadian children's literature.
- Get biographical and bibliographical information on all your favourite children's artists.
- Network with others who care about children’s literature.
- Learn how experienced authors, illustrators and performers work.
- Find out which publishers are accepting and what they’re seeking.
- Get tips on writing, marketing, illustrating and doing presentations.
- Get your work critiqued by a CANSCAIP mentor.
Saturday, May 25, 2013 9:00 AM • Dawson College (4001 de Maisonneuve Blvd. in Montreal)
Wednesday, June 05, 2013 6:30 PM • Email Edmonton Rep Dennis Lee for info
Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:00 PM • The Northern District Library, Second Floor, 40 Orchard View Blvd. (just north of Yonge & Eglinton) Parking options: canscaip.org/Contact